Good dental hygiene is the cornerstone of oral health and at our group of practices, our dentists make regular dental care convenient for the whole family. Our dentists and staff enjoy working with children and will get them started on a path of good oral health at a young age. We recommend that children begin their regular dental visits at age 3 and continue at least twice a year thereafter. With regular cleaning, we can help you avoid the build-up of plaque and tartar that result in more serious problems, such as gum disease and tooth loss. We will also offer you thorough oral exams and digital X-rays to help detect dental problems early, while they’re still relatively small and more easily treatable.
Services at our group of practices include:
- Adult & Pediatric Care: Regular visits to the dentist should begin at age three. You should visit your dentist at least twice a year for teeth cleaning and thorough exams to detect problems early and prevent them, if possible.
- Sealants: If you or your child is especially prone to cavities in the back teeth, we can cover the surface of these teeth with non-toxic sealants made of composite plastic which will protect them from plaque and decay. Sealants are securely bonded to your teeth so you can bite and chew normally and can be easily replaced or repaired when they get worn down.
- Root Canal Therapy: Root canal therapy can help preserve the structure of a tooth that is severely damaged. Modern procedures and sedation make root canal therapy far more comfortable than you may imagine.
- Extraction: If a tooth can’t be saved or you need a wisdom tooth removed, extractions are quick and can be performed with little discomfort.
- TMJ Treatment: You don’t have to live with pain in your jaw. We offer you proven treatment options, including mouth guards, reconstructive surgery, Invisalign and jaw joint replacement for TMJ and other problems with the jaw joints.
- Emergency Same-Day Appointments
- What to Do if You Have a Broken Tooth
- Long Time Since You’ve Seen the Dentist?
Emergency Same-Day Appointments
Should you experience a dental emergency, our group of practices offers emergency care at our friendly locations. You are never far from the care you need! Call any of our offices, tell us it’s an emergency and we will make every effort to give you an appointment as soon as possible on the same day. Please keep in mind that if you have experienced a medical, non-dental emergency, you should seek assistance at the nearest emergency room.